It can be bit daunting at first to start doing things on your own so we wanted to give you a bit of an idea of what we are able to help you with.
Also below are some links you might find useful.`
You may also wish to consider the contact number we have on your records as it may be that of a parent.
Some of our services include:
- Online booking system for appointments
- Complete Confidentiality
- Help and support with Alcohol and Drug abuse
- Smoking advice and support to stop
- Support for teenage carers
- Sexual Health
- Worries and Mental Health issues
- Any other health and well-being related worries#Telephone consultations
- Male and female doctors
- The Association for Young Peoples Health
- Teenage Health Freak
- Channel 4 Embarrassing Bodies.
- Youth Health Talk
- Youth Box
- NHS Choices – Live Well
Drugs and Alcohol: